Central Coating Company is proud to offer a full time service department staffed by highly qualified personnel. Regular maintenance made by a qualified technician with the right materials will help maintain the long term integrity of your roof system. The following services are available:
- Roof Inspection & Maintenance Recommendations
- Penetration Sealing
- General Maintenance
- Leak Investigation and Repair
- CCC can also service single-ply, built up and other low slope roof systems
- These services are also provided for clients with SPF roofs which were installed by others.
If you would like to schedule an inspection, repair or other work, please do one of the following:
- Complete the Request for Service web form below
- Download the Request for Service form and email it to Kirsten Nolan or fax to 559-673-8243
- Call the Madera Office at 559-673-0074 and ask for Service
Terms and Conditions:
Building Owners / Warranty Holders / Existing Clients: The services, terms and polices of CCC's service department are stated in the CCC Service Department Agreement which was offered along with your roof warranty. (Note: This agreement was revised on 5/1/09. For roofs installed prior to 5/1/09 your previous Maintenance Agreement has been replaced with the Service Department Agreement). All CCC Service Department clients must have a current Service Department Agreement in place to request service. If you do not have a current Service Department Agreement in place please complete the agreement and fax to (559) 673-8243 or email to email@example.com. Click here to download CCC's Service Department Agreement.
Third Parties Doing Work on a CCC Foam Roof:You acknowledge that in submitting this Request for Service that charges will be incurred and you accept responsibility for those charges. Work will be performed on a time and materials basis at CCC's standard rates. Penetrations sealed by CCC will be incorporated into CCC's existing roof warranty, if still in effect. If an estimate is required please call (559) 673-0074 and ask for service.